The role of a local tourist association is to …..
- Liaise with the local community on tourism Issues.
- Develop Local tourism products
- Co-ordinate local facilities and services
- Visitor servicing. Providing a quality visitor experience throughout all tourism businesses.
- Work with regional Tourist Associations in the Discovery Coast ( Casterton Dartmoor Heywood and Nelson) on co-operative marketing programs.
- Represent members to and co-ordinate with local government on tourism issues.
- Raise the professionalism of our local tourism industry by offering opportunities for networking, training and industry familiarization.